|Wujek & Company
Licensed Real Estate Broker
|Business Brokers and Consultants with
over 20 years of experience in the sale of
|Steps in Selling a Restaurant
1. Anticipate legal and tax issues by consulting an attorney and
2. Assemble financial and descriptive information including the
lease, profit and loss statement, and equipment list.
3. Estimate the value of the business by determining its cash flow
and finding the sale prices of similar businesses.
4. Determine an all-cash asking price as well as a price if financing
5. Develop marketing materials that protect the owner's
6. Find the best places to advertise the business.
7. Plan how to handle inquiries, showings, and offers.
8. Plan how to close the sale and obtain payment.
|Time To Sell Your
Restaurant and Enjoy